A Wish ............ 8-)

Friday, January 7, 2005

A Wish

I lie on the ground,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of your face.

I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see.

You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.

We're walking the shoreline,
with our feet getting wet,
the horizon turns pink,
as the sun starts to set.

Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space...

A Love For All Time

Breathless kisses

Burning touches

Soft-spoken words of love

Urgently spoken words of passion.

A man and a woman

One complete love

Since time began

Predestined to be as one.

We've been together before

In other lifetimes

We've fought dragons

And have been torn from each others arms

Yet our love prevailed.

We've walked on this earth many times together

Perhaps for a moment

Perhaps for years

But our heart is one heart

And we were meant to be.

So when our time on earth

Once again comes to a close

Have no worries my dear

For we will find each other again

And again And again.

For our love is ageless

Eternal A love for all time.

0 comments: