Barbeque and swimming....

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bandung 22 December...
happy Mother's day...


i woke up earlier in the morning because my little cousin had wake me up.. i have two little cute cousins.. then ask me to do barbequeing as we promised. I asked them to wake my hubby up.. yeeepp they did it, but you knew as usual my hubby sleep peacely heeehhee..
at nine o'clock, my hubby Adam, wake up then played with our cousins. the prepare to have a barbeque in our back yard.. yeapp ready with everything.. he prepared so well as he loves to do this things.. making a fire, blowing them and ready to put the sate and the steak. i made the steak flavour before he put on the fire...
close to the mid day... suddenly come the idea why we dont this at Ciwidey by doing swimmig. Adam agree and we prepared them. pack them up and ready to go to Ciwidey.. such a crazy days...
We planned to go to Ciwalini, it's a hotspring swimming pool located in the southern of Bandung close sto the Ciwidey area.maybe aboutr 25 kms from our place. along the way, we felt like in the forest, raining never stop falling the water. We passed many tourism places such as the Kawah Putih, camping ground Ranca Upas, hotspring waterpool Cimanggu then Ciwalini. also we can see the Strawberry farm along the way...
we paid about Rp 3500/ person and we got a pack of tea.. wow.... but something happen, since my huby sit in the back thye he got a puke...hahha.. oh how poor your are honey.. all the saung are already booked by others because raining m but we still a bigger place. we rent a bambo mat, Rp 5000/mat.. then as usual my hubby prepare for the barbeque .. AGAIn..... That's why i love you so much, a hard worker.. My Child you should be proud to your great daddy... Muahh..
My Father and my cousins straight to the swimming pool also my brother. Me, my mom and My aunt just sit in the mat.wait for them and prepare the food. We order Bandrek, a tradiitional drink made from Ginger, brown sugar.. so fresh... and never forget to take a lot of pictures.. as usual...
then adam went for swimming with my cousins and father did the barbeque...after they tired to swim, we eat and the time almost six o'clock and no more guests...
huah... finally our picnic was over.. we bought many strawberrys for juice.. so sweet...
and i miss the moments having picnic together with them..
hope one day can go there again with you, my baby..
ok..
~aimee at the office~

0 comments: